At Inkmill Vinyl our objective is to offer stylish and bold graphic solutions in vinyl and print. We have developed a unique website allowing customers to create their own vinyl graphics or choose from our many designs that have already been created. Most sales are generated directly by B2B or off web sales.
We are a multi-facetted organisation rich in resources and infrastructure which include wide format printers suited for substrates up to 2.2m wide. Operating from a 12,000 square ft. premises based in Brighton we pride ourselves on our design aesthetic, exceptional customer service and attention to detail.
We are looking for…
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious sales professional to grow new B2B opportunities whilst maintaining relationships with existing customers, converting sales, quoting and managing production.
- Grow new b2b opportunities whilst maintaining relationships with existing customers.
- Price and convert new sales enquiries.
- Manage production and installation teams to ensure quality and timely job implementation, jobs ranging from small domestic to large scale projects.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Maintaining and developing a wide network of contacts & building relationships within agreed markets.
- Working alongside the marketing lead to develop a strategy and marketing material to support a focused sales approach.
- Developing and managing positive working relationships with the wider business development and operations teams to ensure that sales opportunities are maximised and all leads dealt with appropriately.
- Managing an existing portfolio of key clients with the objective of maintaining and growing revenue and profit from these accounts.
- You are broadly skilled with a background in business development in a print, vinyl graphics or exhibition environment.
- Good sense for identifying business opportunities, new revenue streams and possibilities to sell across the whole portfolio.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com